Peppermint Hydrating Pooch Poo Dog Shampoo
Give the best relief to your pet from itchy and dry skin with Pooch Ooze Shampoo. Pooch Ooze Medicated Shampoo has been formulated for the support of healthy skin of animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine, including superficial bacterial and fungal skin infections and acute moist dermatitis (hot spots). Leave your pet's coat and skin brilliantly clean, soft, plush, and smelling better than ever.
- Helps relieve itching for moderate to severe skin conditions
- Enriched with Purified H2O, Castile Soap, Lavender, Hemp Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Aloe Vera
- Helps leave your dog's skin & coat healthier and shinier
- Specially formulated to work as an antimicrobial. Designed to kill bacteria, fungus, and viruses on the skin. Perfect to cleanse and treat infections.
- Pooch Poo Medicated Dog Shampoo works fast to help relieve the inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch, and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic, and bacterial infections. To use, shampoo 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – Pooch Ooze medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
- Effective against multi-drug resistant Staphylococcal infections. One of the most powerful medicated products available without the need for a prescription.
- Contains betaine to soothe your pet's skin, chlorhexidine to kill microbes, and TrizEDTA which is a buffer to chlorhexidine.
- The water-based formula supports normal skin health and does not contain alcohol. It is non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin or ears.
- Ideal for dogs and cats of all sizes and breeds.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use.
SHAKE WELL. Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered. Allow shampoo to remain on the skin and coat for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. May be used daily or as directed by the veterinarian.
Our product contains natural ingredients: Purified H20, Castile soap, Lavender, Hemp Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Aloe Vera which provide a shooting effect to irritated skin.