Peppermint Hydrating Pooch Poo Dog Shampoo
Give the best relief to your pet from itchy and dry skin with Pooch Ooze Shampoo. Pooch Ooze Shampoo has been formulated for the support of healthy skin of animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine, including superficial bacterial and fungal skin infections and acute moist dermatitis (hot spots). Leave your pet's coat and skin brilliantly clean, soft, plush, and smelling better than ever.
- Helps relieve itching for moderate to severe skin conditions
- Enriched with Purified H2O, Castile Soap, Lavender flower, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Aloe Vera
- Helps leave your dog's skin & coat healthier and shinier
- Specially formulated to work as an antimicrobial. Designed to kill bacteria, fungus, and viruses on the skin. Perfect to cleanse and treat infections.
- Pooch Poo Dog Shampoo works fast to help relieve the inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch, and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic, and bacterial infections. To use, shampoo 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – Pooch Ooze m products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
- The water-based formula supports normal skin health and does not contain alcohol. It is non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin or ears.
- Lavender benefits for dog skin :
Help heal Canine skin problems
Soothe joint pain
a natural Flea replant
- Peppermint Benefits (never put undiluted peppermint oil on dogs)
Peppermint oil has natural anti-microbial properties. It can reduce inflammation and bring relief to skin issues if it is combined with other high-quality ingredients.
Peppermit oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic properties, helps relieve itching.
Peppermint oil is a great deodrizor
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use.
SHAKE WELL. Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered. Allow shampoo to remain on the skin and coat for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. May be used daily or as directed by the veterinarian.
Our product contains natural ingredients: Purified H20, Castile soap, Lavender flower, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Aloe Vera which provide a shooting effect to irritated skin.
Pooch Ooze shampoo does not include any thicking ingredients, therefore it's naturally thinner and more concentrated